The creation, identification and compilation of all "technical" write-ups are the beginning of your businesses' intellectual property catalog. Technical write-ups include Business to Business (B2B) white papers, the documentation of your processes and procedures, your techniques, formulas, customer and vendor lists, your improvement and marketing techniques and any and all trade secrets, copyright, trademarks, and patents. All of this done is order to develop your organization's market strategy as well as create value.
Below is a list of some Technical Writing reports that we can prepare for your business;
- B2B White Papers
- Case Studies
- Employee Manual
- Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Corporate Minutes
- Bylaws and Operating Agreements
- Job Descriptions
B2B White Papers are especially useful for businesses looking to market themselves to investors (growth strategy) or for selling the business entirely (exit strategy). There are three principle types of white papers. They are used for specific situations and some are better suited for different businesses than others. There exists a multitude of ways to write an effective white paper that includes combining various forms to create the perfect concoction for your organization and goal. The three principle types of B2B white papers are:
- Backgrounder - Focusing on a specific product or service from one organization, this white paper highlights and defines the key features, functions, benefits, and returns thereof.
- Numbered List - Focusing on a specific topic, this paper incorporates a lively set of questions, points, issues or tips.
- Problem & Solution - Taking a step back to focus on an industry as a whole, this paper presents and analyzes a problem and proposed solutions. It utilizes facts and logic to present a new solution to a serious problem.
Case Studies are documented studies of real-life or fictional scenarios. They can be utilized as training tools, marketing tools for both B2B and B2C transactions as well as general content tools. Perfect for any organization looking to present themselves in a professional and data driven fashion.