Growth Strategy Development
DKB partners with Morrison McNabb Consulting to help coach CEOs in the critical growth stage of the program. Designated leaders (managers or supervisors) will attend a once a month, personal hour and half DKB Leader Training Session to learn how to improve the businesses' processes and procedures, accomplish growth strategy goals and document such in the businesses' compilation for additional valuation purposes by the Certified Valuations Analyst.
Depending on your businesses' starting organizational structure, DKB Strategies expects that by the third business plan update, your business is ready to exit.
In this stage, there are 6 goals clients will meet:
- Proper Accounting Practices
- Creating an Effective Marketing Strategy
- Solidifying a Recurring Customer Base
- Reaching an EBITDA of $2 million (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization)
- IP Creation and Protection/Registration
- Processes and Procedures Manual Updates
Once these goals are met, our clients will now have their very own Franchise or Licensee Manual and be ready to move on to the creation of their personal Exit Strategy.